Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Claim This Blog in the Name of (rob)

waldo has now been mia since saturday.

i thought about putting together a crack team of special operatives to go and find him in the jungles of vietnam, but then i realized that he may not be in vietnam, and it was kind of expensive.

so instead i have decided to stage a coup and claim this blog for my own. i will be renaming the blog 'Jim Carrey is my God' and will be updating daily on my favorite jim carrey (or jc as i call him) news, as well as reviews of his amazing filmography.

in addition i will be adding in a music section as well, featuring top ten lists regarding my favorite bands, such as 'ten reasons avril lavigne is more punk than the misfits', or 'the ten best fallout boy songs to listen to when getting over a breakup'...it's going to be so fucking punk rock!

this is going to be great...i hope waldo never comes back from vietnam!

(rob)

No comments: